Locations

Students

Can't find a teacher in your area? Let us know what you're looking for by filling out the "Help Me Find A Music Teacher" form and we'll try to help You.

Teachers

Sign up for a Music Teacher Profile and get listed in our database. "Register Here"
USA > Oregon > Redmond

Brendan Booher, Fiddle/Violin Teacher in Bend/Redmond

Bend, Redmond

Brendan

Fiddle, Violin, Acoustic Guitar, Bass Guitar, Mandolin, Ukulele, Music Theory

Jazz, Bluegrass, Blues, Country, Western Swing, Cowboy, Western, Back-up Fiddle, Folk/Traditional, Gospel/Worship

Ages: Preschool, Children, Teens, Adults

Levels: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Pro

Online Lessons: Yes!

27th St, Redmond, OR
U.S.A. 97756

I have been teaching for 18 years. Have had over 100 students, and also have taught 15 years of music classes every summer. Encourage fun on the instrument, while at the same time, emphasizing proper technique, and providing a large rep. of songs. Meeting the student where there at, and bringing them along to advancement from there.

Services: Perform, Record, Events

Plays or has played with: Asleep at the Wheel, Johnny Gimble, George Straight, Booher Family.

Details

Bio:

Brendan Booher began playing the fiddle at the tender age of 3, and by the time he was 12,
he had already begun teaching. At 5 Brendan was on stage playing his heart out for audiences in the western Oregon vicinity with his family, who eventually along with Brendan travelled around the USA, Europe, Canada and Mexico performing to crowds of up to 12,000. Brendan has always desired to share his heart through his instrument and be a blessing to others in this way. Before his teen years, he picked up the mandolin and eventually learned to play the guitar and tenor guitar. Brendan has now taught 100′s of students, privately and in classes for the last 16 years, from beginning to advanced levels. He has enjoyed the opportunity to perform with members of George Straight’s band, Asleep at the Wheel, and Johnny Gimble. Brendan will be teaching Oldtime Fiddle, Jazz, Western Swing, and Gospel. He desires to impart to his students the joy of making music, and the ability to express their heart in a very quality way on their instrument.

Teaching since 1993
Lenght of Lessons: 1 hour and 1/2 hour
Rate: $50 hr., $25 1/2 hr.
Free Trial or Discounted Lesson Available
Lessons at: Teachers Place/Studio, Online Live Lessons
Payment form: Paypal, Check, Cash

Schedules:

Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Morning off off off off off off off
Afternoon off on on on on off off
Evening off on on on on off off

Brendan

27th St, Redmond, OR

Online Lessons: Yes!

Website: Brendan Booher Music

Contact This Teacher

Use the form below to send a message to this teacher.
You will receive a message with more details and the teacher will get your note so he/she can get in touch with You and answer all your questions.
Your email address will ONLY be shared with this teacher.

First
Last
Sending

Brendan Booher is a Jazz Fiddle / Violin Teacher in the Bend, OR area. Fiddle and Violin lessons by ear. Ukulele, Mandolin, and Guitar Lessons also. Online Webcam lessons available.

Share